Various Leagues Offered: AL, NL
- Wager on a baseball game by using runlines, moneylines, game totals, and team totals.
- Wagering on Futures: ie: Odds to win the World Series, Odds to win the Pennants, Odds to win the Divisions, Total Regular Season Wins
- When wagering on baseball moneylines, the following options apply to pitchers:
1. Listed Pitchers - both pitchers must start in order to have action.
2. Selected Action - the pitcher of the team you have wagered on must start in order to have action.
3. Opposing Action - the pitcher of the opposite team you have wagered on must start in order to have action.
4. Action - there is action regardless of the starting pitcher.
*Starting Pitcher = Pitcher who starts game and throws the first pitch for the team. *Choosing an action bet (options 2, 3, or 4) might lead to an adjusted price if the starting pitcher does not start the game since the original price was based on the listed (advertised) pitcher starting the game.
If selecting Action and a pitching change occurs, the stake amount used in the original bet shall be the foundation for the bet in the adjusted price (ie Mets -110 Risking 550 to win 500 and a pitching change occurs making the new mets price -180. In this case the player will still be risking his original $550 but at -180 odds, giving the player a new adjusted bet of Mets -180 risking $550 to win $305. Likewise, should this original bet had a pitching change and the Mets gone to +120, then the newly adjusted bet would read, Mets +120 risking $550 to win $660).
This is the only way to insure that a player DOES NOT LOSE MORE THAN ORIGINALLY INTENDED and is the standard way of processing pitching changes in all sportsbooks.
- When wagering on runlines, game totals, or team totals, both listed (advertised) pitchers must start, otherwise there is "No Action" or "Push/Cancel" on straight wagers, and parlays drop to the next lower level
- A baseball game becomes official for moneyline wagering purposes after 4 1/2 innings if home team is winning, or 5 innings if visiting team is winning.
- If a game is cancelled or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called).
- Money will be refunded if the home team ties the game, and the game is then suspended.
- Events do not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified).
- For runlines and game totals (over/under), a baseball game becomes official after 8 1/2 innings if home team is winning, or 9 innings if visiting team is winning.
- If a game goes past 9 innings and is not completed (ie suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc.), there is action on game total and runline wagers.
- When betting on "mega runs," all games that are covered must be declared official for action. Action continues on mega run bets regardless of starting pitchers.
- Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
- 1st. 5 innings in order for the score to be considered official for grading purposes it has to go 5 complete innings.
MLB Player Props
- Bets on series are based on the FIRST 3 GAMES PLAYED of each series. Neither team can play another opponent between scheduled games. At least two games must be played for sides to have action. If neither team has the lead after the first two games (1-1), then wagers will be deemed no action for sides. All three games must be played for totals to have action. All wagers are based on action. (no listed pitchers)
- For Series Money Lines all 3 games must go 4½ innings if home team is winning (5 if visitor is winning) . For Series Totals all 3 games must go 8½ innings if home team is winning (9 if visitor is winning)
- Game must go 8.5 inn or more in order to have action , unless prop is already complete.
i.e. 1st inning pitches, 1st called pitch or total pitches in gm , etc if the pitcher is done or past the 1st inn those bets stand
- FOR REGULAR SEASON PLAYER PROPS AND PLAYER MATCHUPS: PLAYERS MUST START SEASON ON 25 MAN ROSTER. IF ANY START ON THE DL = NO ACTION. REGULAR SEASON ONLY - IF A PLAYER IS TRADED, BET IS GRADED WITH HIS COMBINED STATS.
- FOR REGULAR SEASON SERIES MATCHUP PROPS:TEAMS MUST PLAY A MINIMUM OF 15 GAMES VS EACH OTHER FOR ACTION
- FOR REGULAR SEASON WINS: TEAMS MUST PLAY 160 REGULAR SEASON GAMES FOR ACTION. REGULAR SEASON PLAYOFF GAMES DO NOT COUNT
GENERAL RULES: 1. All Live lines are for the complete game score.
2. Lines will be offered at our discretion. We do not guarantee a line at any point in the game.
3. We reserve the right to cancel/delete any wager made on an obvious bad/mistake line.
4. In addition, Live Betting wagers are decided according to Live Wagering rules specified for that sport.
MLB LIVE WAGERING
1) Live Wagering will be offer for 7 full innings.
2) Lines will be offer between innings only (top or bottom).
3) For grading purposes, regular MLB full game rules apply.
MLB 2ND HALVES
Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6t inning till the end of the game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8.5 inning if the home team is ahead). Wagers include extra innings.
All wagers are action, regardless of pitcher.
MLB TEAM TO SCORE FIRST
First team to score in the game, If there is a result and the game is cancelled or postponed all wagers stand regardless of how many innings played. All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB Number of innings TIED in a Game
- Wager is for number of individual innings that have the exact same number of runs scored regardless of game score. Individual innings with a score of 0 runs away to 0 runs home COUNT as a tied inning for this prop.
i.e. For the game shown above (Cards vs. Reds) 7 tied innings would be the winning option.
|STL ||K ||LOHSE ||-R ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||
|CIN ||M ||LEAKE ||-R ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||FINAL